Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Differentiated Instruction

A few of the workshops I'm doing over the course of the next few weeks involve differentiated instructional practices.  I'm doing them as a "coaching" model where I work with just a couple of teachers at a time and look at a particular area that they want to improve, develop a plan and help them implement it, then reflect on how it worked. 

During the course of my time with these teachers, I'll be sharing a couple of resources for developing our plans using technology.  They may or may not come up with every teacher, but I thought I would share some of the resources here, with you!


I'll add more as we uncover what teachers need during my sessions.  We will be discussing what we can differentiate and why we do it.  Additionally, any new websites I save will be in my Delicious account and tagged with "differentiation."

...

No comments:

Post a Comment