Friday, January 28, 2011

Things I'm doing instead of going to EDUCON:


  1. Pouting.
  2. Watching the #EDUCON Twitter Feed.
  3. Cleaning out the Hermit Crab cage and letting the crabs crawl around in the sink.
  4. Reading Larry Ainsworth's new book on Rigorous Curriculum Design. <---- I've read about two paragraphs so far.
  5. Watching a 4 year old and 6 year old build a fort out of cushions, pillows, chairs, and blankets.
  6. Going to Disney on Ice in the morning. <----- Would be more interested if it was Aerosmith on Ice
  7. Loading the dishwasher.
  8. Playing Angry Birds.
  9. Planning a LiveBinder of smart things Mark Carls (@mcarls) says.
  10. Still pouting, and putting EDUCON 2012 on my calendar NOW!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post!
    I'm glad to see someone else pouting as well.

    I'm:
    Ignoring my kids while they are watching mythbusters
    Trying to read each and every Twitter #Educon feed
    Been Reading Understanding the Digital Generation
    Trying to get out of going to the Circus in the morning!

    I'm on to Angry Birds now!

    ReplyDelete