Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Evidence of Learning 2.0

I just created a new Live Binder with resources for showing Evidence of Learning using both Web based tools and a district's available technology. I'm still adding it to it but thought I would go ahead and share it so that teachers that are doing summer curriculum work can use it as a starting point for upgrading their curricular practice.

Click on the link below to access the online Binder. (Can I mention, too, that I am LOVING Live Binders! It is a really great "collection" tool for bringing content together!)


1 comment:

  1. Incredible, groundbreaking stuff! THANK YOU so much for putting this together and making it available now. I am, in fact, one of those teachers working on curriculum in the summertime...in my graduate work. I'm sharing this info with everyone I know in the field...and as someone just starting to implement this kind of technology and student-created exhibits of their learning, I can't say thank you enough. For the tutorials, the examples, everything. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete