During the course of my time with these teachers, I'll be sharing a couple of resources for developing our plans using technology. They may or may not come up with every teacher, but I thought I would share some of the resources here, with you!
- Differentiated Instructional Resources from Lee's Summit
- The Differentiator - Easily write behavioral objectives, or just use Bloom's Lingo to help transform lessons you already teach.
- Strategies for Differentiating Instruction from Enhancelearning.ca
- List of Differentiated Instruction Websites from Teaching and Learning in the Digital Age
- Differentiation Wiki
- Web Tools to help every kind of learner!
I'll add more as we uncover what teachers need during my sessions. We will be discussing what we can differentiate and why we do it. Additionally, any new websites I save will be in my Delicious account and tagged with "differentiation."