Sunday, December 26, 2010

DIGIGOGY End of Year CONTEST!


To prepare for the end of the year, and to start the new year off on the right foot, I'm having a Web Tools in Learning Survey Contest! I'll use the collected information to write my last blog post of 2010!

I'm giving away 5 of the brand new DIGIGOGY 2011 Calendar Magnets to random respondents to the survey.

1 Winner will get the Traveler Media Sleeve I got at a recent conference. The sleeve pictured is an example of what it looks like, but the screen printing on the one I have reads NYSCATE and Skills Tutor, as they were the vendors that sponsored the bags! These sleeves would be great for an iPad, digital tablet, or netBook computer.
If you want to be considered for the contest, please leave your email address in the survey.



To access the SURVEY/CONTEST:


Thanks for participating and GOOD LUCK!

*Contest ends on Tuesday, December 28th at 10:00 PM EST

No comments:

Post a Comment