Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
- Upgrading your curriculum and finding alternative, 21st Century ways of providing evidence of student learning?
- Reaching out to other parts of the world and bringing Global opportunities into your program?
- Upgrading methodologies and teaching in a way that reflects a classroom in 2010, or one that reflects a classroom from 1975?
- Letting research based instructional strategies guide what you do?
- Creating communities for learning that include students?
- Letting students be stakeholders in the designing of curriculum and assessments?
- Integrating 21st Century skills beyond technology: critical thinking, collaboration, evaluation, etc?
- Replacing dated assessments with more modern evidence of learning?
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Saturday, July 17, 2010
I thought I would post some links to all of the great resources that are being shared at this week's Curriculum Mapping Institute in Saratoga Springs, NY.
We have had a vibrant and exciting week of developing our professional practice around mapping with a 21st Century framework. The collegiality and conversation have been nothing short of phenomenal and I am thrilled with the non-stop professional growth that is occurring.
I thought some of you readers might like to be the beneficiary of some of these great things!
I'll be adding to this over the course of the next week as I sort through all I've collected. This should keep you all busy for awhile!